Sold by 4 oz
Ingredients: Organic Matcha Green Tea powder*. *Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
Description: Our Organic Matcha Fair Trade Tea is culinary grade matcha. Culinary grade matcha is a very high-quality tea, with a slightly different flavor profile than ceremonial grade matcha. Researchers found that matcha caused improvements in attention, reaction time and memory.
Traditional instructions for preparation:
Daily serving size: 4 oz tea.
- Warm the matcha bowl by adding hot water. After a minute, discard water and dry bowl thoroughly.
- Rinse bamboo whisk to keep tea powder from sticking.
- Using a traditional bamboo spoon, add 1.5-1.75 spoonfuls of powder (1 regular tsp) per 4 oz serving
- Add approximately 4 oz of hot water (175-180 deg F). Do not use boiling water.
- Mix briskly with bamboo whisk until all lumps are removed and tea is smooth and creamy with a fine foam on top. Drink and enjoy!
Contemporary instructions for preparation:
Daily serving size: 6 oz tea. Use 1 tsp. of matcha per 6 oz of water.
- Pour hot water (175-180 deg. F) over tea. Do not use boiling water.
- Steep 2-4 minutes.
- Strain and serve immediately.
Packaging: To preserve freshness, aroma, and potency, our 4 oz loose teas are packaged in a convenient stand-up pouch with a re-sealable zipper closure.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Certified Kosher & Organic