- Heart Health- rub one to two drops as needed over your heart
- Boost Mood- drop two to three drops to a diffuser
- Muscle and joint pain- rub two to three drops on the needed area
- Nausea- diffuse or rub two to three drops into a diffuser or onto your stomach
- Low Libido- diffuse or rub one to two drops to the feet or lower abdomen
- Vomiting- add one drop ginger oil to a glass of water or tea and drink slowly
- Cooking- add one or two drops in any meal that uses ginger
Scent Characteristics: Fresh, spicy, sweet and minty.
Fun fact- Ginger is an important part of Asian cuisines to help aid digestion, preserve, and flavoring capabilities.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Highly concentrated, dilute properly before use. Keep away from eyes & mucous membranes.
Packaging: To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our essential oils are packaged in light-resistant, dark glass amber bottles. Our 1/3 fl oz sizes are fitted with a dropper insert that allows a small amount of product to be dispensed, with a tamper-evident child-resistant lid. Our 4 fl oz and 16 fl oz sizes come with a pressure sealed lid with a taper seal poly liner. These elegant bottles are the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids like essential oils because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation.
Note: This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.