- Anxiety and Depression- diffuse five drops or inhale from the bottle
- Digestion- apply two and four drops to the abdomen
- Restful sleep- rub one to two drops on the temples
- Acne- add two to three drops on a cotton ball to the affected area
- Heart Health- apply two to four drops over the heart
Scent Characteristics: Bright, crisp, sweet, fruity, herbaceous.
Fun fact: One of the most ancient oils, Roman treats a variety of conditions like eczema, fever, heartburn, gout, anxiety, and insomnia
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Highly concentrated, dilute properly before use. Keep away from eyes & mucous membranes. Not for internal use.
Packaging: To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our essential oils are packaged in light-resistant, dark glass amber bottles. Our 1/6 fl oz, 1/3 fl oz and 1 2/3 fl oz sizes are fitted with a dropper insert that allows a small amount of product to be dispensed, with a tamper-evident child-resistant lid. Our 4 fl oz sizes come with a pressure sealed lid with a taper seal poly liner. These elegant bottles are the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids like essential oils because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation.
Storage: Best stored away from light and heat. If stored properly, essential oils will maintain their maximum beneficial properties for many years, with a minimum 5-year shelf life.