- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings
- drop one to two drops in veggie caps daily during seasonal highs
- great flavoring for meats, soups, entrees, and salads to aid digestion
- diffuse one stop to expand the heart-centered for emotional support
- drop one to two drops into the soles of your feet daily
- Diffuse as needed for increased energy
Scent Characteristics: Warm and spicy.
Fun fact: In recent studies, Black pepper essential oil has an advantage over freshly ground peppercorns. It doesn't irritate your eyes or make you sneeze.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Highly concentrated, dilute properly before use. Keep away from eyes & mucous membranes.
Storage: Best stored away from light and heat. If stored properly, essential oils will maintain their maximum beneficial properties for many years, with a minimum 5-year shelf life.