Japanese preparation method
- Pour enough boiling water into the empty teapot to fill everyone's cup. Do not put any tea leaves
- Pour water into each cup
- Put one teaspoon of tea leaves into the empty teapot for each cup of tea
- Pour the water in the teacups into the pot
- Let the tea steep for one minute
- do not fill one cup completely and then move on to the next cup
Fun fact: It has a unique flavor and a stronger, organic straw smell due to the coarser leaves. Compared to other green teas, Bancha has less caffeine making this a great choice for kids.
Packaging: To preserve freshness, aroma, and potency, our 1 lb loose teas are packaged in a polyfoil bag with a re-sealable zipper closure, protecting the contents from light exposure and moisture.
Certified Kosher & Organic